1. Where will we ship? How much is shipping? Anywhere in the contiguous 48 states. Must be to a street address. NO P.O. Boxes. At this time, we do not offer shipping to international addresses.
Shipping Costs: The shipping costs associated with your order are calculated based upon the weight and size of the package being shipped. The rates are obtained directly from UPS and/or USPS and then presented to you at checkout.
2. Can I still place an order if my billing address is outside the US? For any order where the bill to address resides outside the US, you will need to place that order directly with the store. Please call 718-624-4550 and we will complete your order by phone for you.
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive? We ship all our packages using UPS Ground Service. Once it leaves our location, it can take anywhere from 2-7 days to arrive, depending on where it's going.
4. When will my order be shipped? Our goal is to get every order out of our place within 48 hours of receiving it. In the unusual circumstance that it takes longer, we will advise you of how long it will be, and the reason why.
5. Can I order over the phone? You can order the items offered on this website by phone. However, we recommend ordering online. Ordering by phone means an order takes longer to get into our computer system. This delay in getting into our computers usually means a delay in processing and shipping your order.
6. How safe is ordering online? Totally safe. We use a secure server during the whole payment process.
7. Do you accept COD's? Unfortunately, we do not offer COD at this time. We do accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
8. Why are the prices online a little bit higher than in your retail store? Due to special packaging considerations on many items for shipping purposes, prices may vary slightly from what you'll find them to be in our retail store. When there is a price difference, it's not a big difference.
9. Can I ship to multiple addresses in one order? Right now, to ship to multiple locations, you'd need to place a separate order for each address.
10. Are there any warm weather restrictions when ordering gift baskets? There are a few chocolate items in a few of our baskets that cannot be shipped in the warm weather. If the weather will not allow us to ship a particular item in a basket, then we will substitute that item with a similar type item of equal or greater value. We also don't ship orders with heat sensitive items on Thursdays or Fridays during warm weather, so they don't sit out during hot weather weekends. We want to be sure our products always arrive in perfect condition!